Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consecte adipi. Suspendisse ultrices hendrerit a vitae vel a sodales ac lectus.
Follow Us


The search for the dress that will sublimate you on your wedding day is an important step, and we are well aware of that at AYO Mariage.

It is our aim to help you in this important step and to receive you in the best possible conditions so that you are at ease and feel confortable during your fittings.

You will find below some answers to questions you might have !

Who is AYO Mariage?

A company created by women, for women! We are three best friends, who, beyond this great experience of setting up a company together, wanted to make available to the Swiss brides the most fashionable brands of wedding dresses semi-measures.

Exit the frilly dresses, you will find here dresses « country chic” or even “bohemian chic”, noble materials and pleasant to wear, which will make you a second skin on your wedding day !

What brands do we represent?

We are very proud to represent the brands Elise Hameau, Donatelle Godart, Laure de Sagazan, Maison Floret and Marie Laporte. We also sell the head accessories Maison Guillemette and Lizeron Paris as well as exclusively in Switzerland the shoes of the designer Rachel Simpson.

How long does it take?

We recommand a period of 6 months before the wedding as all dresses are hand-made and semi-tailored to your measures. Once your measures are taken it takes approx. 4 months for a dress to be hand-made at our designers’ workshop. The dress is then delivered to us for the second fitting with our needlewoman, for the final touch. She then needs a couple of weeks to finalise the dress to ensure it will fit you perfectly. Of course, if we have a shorter deadline, we will try to speed up the process as much as possible in order to serve you better. Some of the designers we work with manage to create a dress in less than 4 months however it may be subject to additional charges.

How does an appointment take place?

We usually count 1 hour for an appointment at the showroom. We will present you all the dresses and you will then try those you will have selected.

Would you like to come accompanied?

Of course, as we know how important the selection of a wedding dress is important. However, we strongly recommend to come with 3 people or 4 maximum.

I have made up my mind ! What is the payment process ?

We set up an appointment to take your measures and then send them to the designer.

With regard to payment, you have the choice of paying the entire amount of the chosen dress in one settlement or in 3, the first 50%, the second 30% and the third 20%. In either case, we will only place the order with the designer if we have received the first 50% deposit or the full amount.

Which means of payment do you accept?

You can pay by Maestro, VPay, MasterCard, Visa and American Express, by bank transfer or by cash.

And now ?

Your order is now being made at the designer’s workshop. We will set a third appointment with you to note the alterations to be made, which is included into the initial price given to you. A fourth meeting will then be fixed to check the alterations and give you your dress.


AYO Mariage est définitivement fermé.

Très belle continuation à toutes les mariées !

This will close in 20 seconds